The Internet reaches an international audience. Growing organizations will bring in readers in Arabic, English, Cantonese, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and French leads. Whether it’s your online content, your pamphlets, your posters or your magazines, there’s a good chance that not all your potential readers will speak the same language.
If your brand is growing, how do you reach a diverse client base? If you want to drive toward wider marketing goals, how do you bring in that international audience?
If you’re confident you want to reach on more search engines, or you want your magazine to be read beyond a unilingual audience, you’ll need a good translation.
More and more, translation for big and small businesses is a necessity, not a luxury.
And remember, not all translations are created equally.
You want to trust that the translation not only reaches, but speaks to a widening audience.
A good translation service can serve as a solid bridge between cultures. A multilingual website acts as an information magnet to a search engine. Language acts as a source of revenue.
With the right Translation Services in Dubai, you can adapt your brand’s message to the language of consumers, clients and leads. A translation service that merges as a marketing service is your best way to reach your readers and speak in a language that converts.
Below are some examples of why working with a translation service that is marketing savvy will work wonders for your business:
- A good translation service identifies and researches your core market. Sometimes this is called “transcreation” if a translator simultaneously creates highly branded content.
- Does your brand’s message need to adapt to region-specific needs? The desires of customers in Southern France may differ from those in Sweden. If your translation service is marketing savvy, they’ll know what kind of language speaks to those regions.
- Wil your brand sell in every region? If you work with a multilingual media agency that also has regional know-know expertise, they can help you select the right regions for your brand and focus translation accordingly.
- A good translation service knows the kind of content that performs and connects online. How much content you’ll keep in the new language depends on your service and your clients. Do your readers need information rich pages, or might those details be better left out? What key words connect with readers but also with multi-lingual search engines? The right translation service has it covered.
- A good translation service is aware of the value and place for subject matter experts (SMEs). Not all content requires SMEs, but many niche areas require that the translator knows the specific audience and terminology used in the subject area.
At 7G Media, we elevate translation to an art form. We respond to your need to have clear communication and a Online Branding Services that works across cultures. Our native speakers have a deep understanding of regions and cultures and we’re dedicated to the needs of a multicultural audience. We translate advertising, financial documents, website content, technical writing, social media content, subtitles and scripts, press releases and documents for business. Check out our translation services for more information.