Terms and Conditions
Information About Us
www.7gmedia.com is a website operated by 7G Media, with its registered office at Citadel Tower, Office 404, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE, P.O Box 183172.
Accessing our Site
- Access to our site is permitted only on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we publicise on our site without any prior notice (see below). We will not be held liable if, for any reason at any time, our site is unavailable.
- Occasionally, we may restrict access to some areas of our site, or our entire site, to users.
- When using our site, you must comply with the acceptable use policy (please see below).
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We own all intellectual property rights on our website, and in the materials published on it. The work contained within our site is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print or download extracts of any page from our site for your personal reference. You may also draw the attention of others within your organisation to the materials posted on our site.
- You must never modify paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded from our site in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our position as the authors of the materials on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining express written permission from us.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site do not amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the materials contained on our site by any visitor, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may become out of date at any given time. We are under no obligation to update the material contained within our site.
The materials displayed on our site or provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Wasted management or office time
and any other loss or damage, however it may arise and whether it is caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Site
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious material. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act of 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it or visiting any other website linked to it.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not link to our site from any website that is not owned by you.
Links From Our Site
If our site contains links to external sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for informational purposes only. We do not have control over the contents of external sites or resources, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you have any concerns about the material that appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.
Website Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website, www.7gmedia.com. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
By using our site, you accept and agree to abide by all the policies contained in this acceptable use policy. These supplement our terms of website use (see above).
- You may use our site for lawful purposes only. You may not use our site:
- In a way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations
- For the purpose of harming anybody
- To send or receive any material that does not comply with our content standards
- To transmit or procure the sending of spam
- To transmit any data, that contains viruses, trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programmes.
You also agree that you will not:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site
- Access any part of our site without authority.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page yourself to take notice of any changes made by us, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.