Video Production Services – How to Choose the Right One?
Hundreds and thousands of video production companies with dozens of offerings, but how do you choose the right one? It’s a brainteaser for sure yet your project/product/brand might not get a second chance at this one so as a video production company in Dubai, we would like to share a few secrets to help you go the right way about it.
Don’t worry, it won’t be us bragging about our professional video production team or our expertise in animated and corporate video production – it’s just all about the important rules and we’ll keep them short and precise.
- The first step is to check their portfolio on the website but don’t forget to ask for more samples from the video production companies separately, as most of the websites are not completely updated. This will help you check out their latest work.
- When you ask the company for their portfolio, let them send you the process but don’t just stick to that. Go ahead and discuss their process in detail. Will they come up with the storyboard? How will they share the storyboard? Will there be a discussion on every step? Do they also work on the screenplay?
- Start with the concept and take the discussion till the finish product to know how the project will be carried out – the shoot angles, the lighting, and the editing.
- If you are working on an animated video production, then everything should be discussed, from colour theme to characters, voiceovers, animation style, and storyboard, to get a sense of the entire video.
- One of the most important factors to consider is if the video production agency has an in-house team, because many companies work with freelancers and it ruins the project. With an in-house team, the creative process remains intact and you can easily sit down for a quick discussion and adjustments.
- Your discussion with the team helps you decide whether they’re creative and cooperative enough to understand the objective and importance of your project and work on it as their own.
- Ensure that your feedback is considered on each step of the video: Concept, script, storyboard, animation, editing, voiceover, and the finished video.
- Lastly, as a client, once you’ve agreed to the concept and storyboard, then trust the process and the creative minds – discuss, share feedback, and then let the experts do their magic.